Planning – Our planning services cover the entire gamut of activities that are part of making an event successful. We undertake in-depth research before planning the event so that all the aspects are taken care of. The various aspects of a meeting include venue, logistics, catering. The contracts, permits, licenses, insurances are arranged well in time. Major points to be considered before finalizing a venue would include
- Accessibility & availability of the entrances & elevators, all-gender washrooms, space for interpreters among others are the major factors to be considered while deciding the venue.
- Size of the venue has to be decided keeping in mind the number of delegates & participants. Some additional space may also be required as a breakout session.
- Parking is a major concern that needs to be factored in while deciding a venue to avoid a chaotic situation outside the venue.
- Equipment necessary for conducting the event that would include AV gadgets such as electronic display screens, speakers, microphones, wifi routers among others.
- Insurance has to be purchased for the various assets being used for the event and the liability policy also needs to be reviewed thoroughly.
- Costs have to be considered for the venue include security deposit and all additional expenses. The cancellation policy needs to be reviewed.
A detailed chart of activities & entertainments programs is drawn up. We actively engage with you to identify sponsors’ /vendors. We help you develop a contingency plan. We develop an event planning template so that it becomes convenient to keep a track of the event schedule.