Information technology and computer / hardware network systems allow Organizations to maintain uniformity with versions of software & tools, protocols and security measures as a single / multi source of contact creating customized touch points.
To Analyze, Plan & Develop, Review and Deliver Client’s – Existing or New Network Infrastructure and related IT products.
Following possible scenarios can be considered
- Either Scenario 1 Fixed Platform based: Like Office Infra LAN
- Either Scenario 2 Remote / Web Integrated: Like WAN, Remote VPN & Work from Home through IP based authentication or other secure tools.
- Or Combination of Scenario1 + Scenario2
- Server, Storage and Security Infrastructure: Located at single authority with defined Security levels and parameters
The Modus operandi / approach:
- Additions, Modification & Upgradation in Existing Infrastructure
- New Technology Infrastructure – to be Developed
- IT hardware – needed to support and increasing operational efficiency, Like Remote Printing, Reset, Maintenance etc.
- Static IP based
- Shared or Dedicated
- Interconnected or standalone
Network Infrastructure and related IT products, these talk to each other to run for output.
Networks and hardware deployed: Required as
- Single binding agent
- Resource optimization & Hardware selection
- Alignment with internal Systems and tools
- Robust platform and dynamic usage
- Security & Disaster management
- Hardware End of life
Strategies behind deploying Network and IT hardware Infrastructure
- Data Security like IEEE etc
- Performance Oriented- like Printer with fast printing and PPM
- Single touch troubleshooting
- Ease of maintenance and removing bottlenecks
IT Products & Network have following approach:
- Resource management
- Operational excellence support
- Reduce Man-hours involved
- Capital cost optimization