Competitive mapping involves an in-depth analysis of the competition and then use the insights to come up with better products and services.
We offer an array of services which can be broadly divided into 3 major categories covering different subjects of study:
- Customer-focused research, customer satisfaction, loyalty, and feedback on service quality
- Product-related studies involving product concept and functionality testing, as well as analyses of price and distribution network.
- Marketing research for copy tests and image & brand research
We conduct the following types of market research:
- Field Market Research Services
- Customized and Syndicated Market Research Services
- Online Market Research Services
- Focus Group Study
Business Reports/ Project Reports/ Balance Scorecard (Syndication Services) – Analyzing a Business Situation and Delivering Possible Solutions
Credible & Objective Reports|Informational & Strategic Reports|Highly Structured & Specific
We provide complete and authentic project reports, feasibility reports, project costing report for various domains. Our reports are turned in promptly and we ensure that every bit of information is captured and communicated.
The various types of business reports prepared by us are as follows:
- Recommendation/Justification reports aimed at providing suggestion to simplify decision making.
- Investigative reports which present possible consequence of a certain course of action.
- Compliance reports for illustrating the accountability of a company.
- Feasibility reports are exploratory in nature and focus on the practicality of a product or service.
- Research study reports are aimed at collecting and presenting insights on a particular issue.
- Periodic reports aimed at helping a company improve the quality of products and services with statistical data for different periods, losses, profits, and other important metrics.
- Situational report focus on various possible situations and the ways to deal with the situation.
Yardstick reports present possible solutions to a given situation and also provides inputs on the viability of the solutions.